AutoCAD is a commercial software application for 2D and 3D computer-aided design (CAD) and drafting â€” available since 1982 as a desktop application and since 2010 as a mobile web- and cloud-based app marketed as AutoCAD 360. AutoCAD is used across a wide range of industries, by architects, project managers, engineers, graphic designers, and other professionals. It is supported by 750 training centers worldwide as of 1994.
1. The course includes workshops and in-session applications for every set of points covered.
2. Each trainee will have a chance to apply his new skills on actual project supervised by the instructor.
3. The location is fully equipped with high end computers so you won't have to bring your laptop.
Creating Basic Drawings
• Creating Basic Objects
• Using Object Snaps
• Using Polar Tracking and Polar Snap
• Using Object Snap Tracking
• Working with Unit
Creating Drawing Objects
• Basic Drawing Elements
• Working with Poly-lines
• Working with Splines
Drawing Organization & Inquiry Commands
• Using Layers
• Changing Object Properties
• Matching Object Properties
• Using Line types
• Trimming, Extending Objects to Boundaries
• Creating Parallel & Offset Geometry
• Joining Objects
• Creating an Angled Corner Between Objects
• Changing Part of an Objectâ€™s Shape
• Hatching Objects by Region
• Hatching Objects by Shape
• Hatch Types and Scale
• Editing Hatch Objects
Working with Reusable Content
• Creating Blocks
• Inserting Blocks
• Editing Existing Blocks
Manipulating Objects & Data Using Quick Select
Dividing and Measuring Objects
Dimensions and Annotation
Using Dimension Styles and Multi-layers
Creating Multi-line Text
Creating Single Line Text
Using Text Styles
Introduction to Annotation Scaling
Controlling Annotation Scale
Geometric Dimensions and Tolerances
Using Page Setups
Working with Plotter Configuration Files
Creating and Applying
Plot Style Tables
Course outline is subjected to minor changes as per class and trainees requirements
Trainees earn the EDGE-SCOM Certification after completing the program requirements which are designed and developed in compliance with international standards and ongoing update based not only on the latest international principles and practices, but also field research first-hand experience, and in-depth knowledge of the market and the specific requirements of organizations.
Copyrights © 2021 EDGE School of Construction Management . All rights reserved.