This course relies on the use of individual and group exercises aimed at helping participants learn all key contract management activities. The course also features the use of a number of case studies,presentations and role-plays by participants followed by plenary discussions. In addition, this courseincorporates pre and post testing.
Identify principles, definitions and major steps involved in the contracting process
• Outline all contract preparation activities including planning, developing scope of work and identifying sourcing options
• Recognize different types of contracts and the effect of each type on the risk allocation strategy
• Develop criteria to invite, receive and evaluate bids
• Apply contract administration tools and techniques to effectively manage the contract and avoid disputes during implementation
• Resolve disputes collaboratively and amicably and outline alternative dispute resolution methods
All those involved in any aspect of preparing, implementing, managing or administering contracts and who are committed to prove their dedication to their professional growth. Successful candidates on this course will be awarded the ESCOM Certified Professional Contracts Engineer Certificate (CPCE).
• Contract preparation
• Contract administration
• Preparing and evaluating bids
• Planning contracting process
• Resolving contractual disputes
• Managing contractors
Trainees earn the EDGE-SCOM Certification after completing the program requirements which are designed and developed in compliance with international standards and ongoing update based not only on the latest international principles and practices, but also field research first-hand experience, and in-depth knowledge of the market and the specific requirements of organizations.
Copyrights © 2021 EDGE School of Construction Management . All rights reserved.